Skip the burpees. Become a Spartan Obstacle Specialist. This one-day in person course teaches obstacle specific techniques. You will also learn how to identify and overcome some of the most common challenges people face in a variety of obstacle races. It is open to all levels and abilities
As part of the course attendees will:
• Gain an interactive and intensive 6 hours of obstacle specific education.
• Gain practical and hands on experience with signature race obstacles.
• Learn specific techniques for the Wall Climb, Rope Traverse, Barbed Wire Crawl, Spear Throw, Hercules Hoist, Bucket carry, Rope Climb plus many more.
• Learn specific exercises for developing the required strength, skill and conditioning for all of the obstacles.
• Be given a comprehensive and detailed reference manual.
• Gain expert training tips and inside information about the obstacles.
- SOS T-shirt
- 15% discount for the BR Winter Charge 30/6/17
Date: Sunday 29/6/17
Time: 8:30 registration & coffee
Cost: R1, 000.00per person
For Registration please contact Marco 0826051150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
places are limited.